Our new Order Management tab is designed to provide users with a comprehensive and efficient view of their imagery tasking orders, credit balances, and credit forecasts on the Astraea Platform. This update empowers users with tools for tracking and managing their imagery transactions and budget. Here's what you can expect:
The Overview window displays your current credit balance, forecasted spend (based on scheduled orders), as well as how many pending and scheduled orders are currently associated with your account.
The Credits Forecast section provides an estimate of the future cost of recurring orders, helping you plan and manage your credit balance accordingly. This forecast enables you to budget effectively and ensure all planned tasking orders can be processed without any interruptions.
The improved Order List displays all your scheduled and fulfilled orders in one convenient location. You can access valuable insights such as:
- Expanded Order Details: Simply click on the order name to expand and view additional information about the order. This includes location, date(s), status, and price (in credits).
- User and Creation Details: View the name of the user who placed the order and the order creation date.
- Priority Level: If applicable, the priority level (e.g., standard, high-priority, etc.) is also displayed for better order management.
Cancellation and Order Editing:
Manage your orders using the following features:
- Cancel Scheduled Orders: Easily cancel scheduled orders that have not yet begun tasking. Simply click on the cancel order button accessible via the icon. Please note that this action only applies to orders that haven't been initiated.
- Edit Order Details: Make necessary updates to order details such as Name, ID code, or Billing Code to correct errors or fill in missing information.
The following statuses can apply to orders on the Astraea Platform:
- Requested: The order has been submitted and is awaiting further processing. It has been successfully received by the system and is in the queue for review and scheduling.
- Scheduled: The order has been configured for a future date and time, based on the recurring orders feature in advanced ordering.
- Ordered: the order has been confirmed and sent to our satellite partner for execution. It is actively being processed and coordinated with the satellite(s) to acquire the requested imagery.
- Post Processing: The image has been captured and is now being processed by the partner system. Orders finish processing within 24 hours.
- Ingested: The image has been fetched from our partner’s system and we are creating any derived products and indexing the image. The image will be available for viewing within your account with minimal latency.
- Unsuccessful: The order could not be fulfilled due to unforeseen circumstances or technical issues, such as persistent cloud cover over the target area, preventing successful imagery capture. In such cases, a refund will be issued automatically.
- Cancel Requested: The user has submitted a request to cancel the order before it has begun tasking. The cancellation is pending and dependent on what stage in the process it was received.
- Canceled: The order has been successfully canceled and will no longer be processed. A refund will be issued, if applicable.
- Fulfilled: The order is complete and associated images and derivatives have been delivered to your account.
Filters and Sorting:
You can filter or sort your orders by the following criteria:
- Start Date (for recurring orders)
- End Date (for recurring orders)
- Status (List)
- Price (range)
Check out the new Order Management
tab or try these new order management features from the API